2011年10月27日星期四

Holiday ROCKS. ♥




Helloooooooo !


I'm here again ! xD

Sorry all for so long time din update my blog ! ><




First thing.

Now i'm so heng w Twitter !
Izit OWESOME ?? :)


This is my Twitter.
Follow me if u does has a twitter too !



Secondly.


My dad had order an iPhone4 for me !!
Walaooooooooo !
SIOK SIOK SIOK !



Now i wanna chat w you all about iPhone4 !
:)




Okay fine.
Look at this picha guys.

If for you,
Which colour would you rather choose??

I bet u all sure choose WHITE right?
Hah ! It's same to me too !


I like White iPhone4 damn much u know?
:)



See this.


#1



#2



#3




Izit white colour look much better thn black colour huh?

Although i know that white colour 'll exp abit thn black ! :(




A Question here.

How long is needed for an iPhone to reach me???
='(


I cnt wait any longer O !
>''<
Haiz.
Keep on wait wait wait !
Haiz BO HUAT ar ! ><




我们一生中, 很多时间都是用在等  //





Everyone
I need your help here ! =(

Help me click on this link okay ??!!






Umm i think that's all for today. :)
I appreciate the much for your help on clicking those links.
#Can't wait for any dates anymore ! ><
iPhone iPhone ILY ♥
Thnks for keep on visit my blog. xD

**END**
Love you the much, by Yee Leng.





没有评论:

发表评论