2011年11月5日星期六

Imma here again w you ! :)



Harlooo !

I'm here again w my dead blog.
( ⊙o⊙ )


Help me click this link oh ! 
http://t.co/lPQXhY8x

Thnkiew so much ! <3


At first, 
I gonna sy sry to all my readers for din update my blog.
T.T


Okay let's start the post now.
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻



************************************


The passed Monday, 31 Oct 2011

was a memorable day for me !

It was a RED LETTER DAY !


I was quite enough happy on that day !!
Hah ! :D

Do you know that what's the reason??


That was because the ordered iphone4 had reached !
OMGOMGOMG !


My happiness of the day,
was hard to explain !

那种兴奋感和满足感是非笔墨所能形容的 !
OMFG !


My dad had bought 2 iPhone4 for RM 4400.
1 for me and 1 is for my brother.

OMG he is so good u know?!
He bought us THE BEST hp bt he is just using a cheap enough hp ! 
It was just vost RM100 below !
-,-

Some words here.

I gotta say thankiew so much to my daddy.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! I feel so APPRECIATE to you, my lovest daddy.
我明白, 我是一个幸福的小孩 !
<33




Look at this ! This is my Lovessss case ! OMG
<33



Another thing here.

Anyone has instagr.am?
Mind to follow me? 
My username is yeeleng26.
Waiting for your follow oh ! :)



******************skip****************



Soon, 
the year end holiday is reaching.

Next year, 
I'll be a form4 student.
[ Walaooo so fast?! !@!$#$%&^]

This few day i had went to skul.
xD

But is at noon and not morning !
Hah !

U know i go for what ?!
Just to watch the Football Class Match.
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Don't beat me kayss?? xD


Everyday i'll go to sesamestreet before 1.20pm.
U guess i do what there, :)

Hahha ! Sure is use the wi-fi there.
=P


Honey Peach Fruit Tea.


Look ! This is my Lovesss !
<3

And also my drink of all days @ sesamestreet.
Like this so much !




##################Next#################

Because of the holidays is just around the corner,
So i decide to watch movie w friends on the next Tuesday,
8 Nov 2011.


But my head is BIG !
I still consider bout the movie to watch !

Anyone has good idea to recommend??
xD

Leave your comment down o ! :)


THIS?


The Hong Kong Ghost Stories.



OR this ?



The latest ghost movie,
梦游3D ?


OR any other nice movie??


Hope u can hlp me solve my problem !
:D




Okay fine, its time to end post.
#1. so happy w my new white babe ! iphone4.
#2. Hope my bro's spm can end soon.
[so that i can use house's wi-fi]

End post now.
The Lovesssss, by Yee Leng.





幸福不是靠別人給予的. 喜歡自己的人生, 就是幸福的. ♥

没有评论:

发表评论