2011年11月9日星期三

You Are The Apple Of My Eye ! ♥


Teheeeeeeee ! 

那些年, 我们一起追的女孩.
You are the apple of my eye.


This movie yesterday !


The movie is NICE dao MOU DAK DENG !
U must get it if u're a movie crazy person !
xD


08 Nov 2011 is such a WONDERFUL day !


I w my fren, 
CZtang PClim BHooi

went for a movie @ Megamal cineplex !

OMG it's really a ''美好的星期二''
xD

Before walk toward the bus stop @ B.Tengah,
We gather at 愚兰亭 (p/s idk the word -.-)
xD



Nothing do so i just simply capture a picha.
=P
OMG keep using the electricity of there. xD


When we're otw to bus stop,
WALAO the rain suddenly fall down so HEAVILY !

Aiyaa ! We all bad became 落汤鸡 !
Maileh. Our shoe all WET !

没办法, 我们必须顶着那双湿湿的鞋一整天 !
==

Dhen we went 7Village for our breakfast.

After that, went bus stop for a bus !
OMG the rain is still dropping non-stoply !
-,-


Okay the bus had came and we reached Pacific SAFELY.
哈O(∩_∩)O哈!




This is my lunch ! :)

I'm lovin' it ! <3


After that it's a bowling time.
;D


The movie started @ 1.45pm.
OMFG the cinema is quite full !
=D


After that I start my journey to search for new shirt and iphone case.
Finally i bought a blouse and a case.
Love die the blouse ! <33
xD Teheeee !


Macdonal McShaker for teatime. :)



It's time to go back now.
:(
Waiting for a rapid bus to fetch us back to bukit tengah.
The time was 4.30pm.

Waiting.......
4.50pm


Waiting again............
5.00pm


WTF hvn come !! 
All of us tart to pekcek aldy.
Nvm keep on waiting.
.........................
Time : 5.10pm


Waiting again !?!?
..................
5.20pm


FINALLY the bus came @ 5.25pm.

WTF ???
@.@



Hey guys,
Nothing le after that.
Hahha. ==

So,
I gonna end my post now le.
I know this is a messy post ! :(
GoodBye readers.
By YeeLeng, the lovess. xD






学会比以前快乐, 即使难过, 也要微笑着面对.

没有评论:

发表评论