2011年10月15日星期六

Shoutmix reply here :)

First and foremost,
i gonna say sorry to all my blog viewer :)


Sorry for my dead blog so such a long time
(3months) leh ==


My mum had keep the modem,
until spm end.

SIEN zz



Next,
I gonna share with u all my happiness !
i . FINALLY PMR IS OVER !!
ii. MY DAD ALLOW ME TO HAVE AN IPHONE4 ! Omfg

Oh yeah ! happy happy happy ! ;DDD


Oh yea,
Pacific wif frens tomorrow.
:D


Last but not least,
Hope that i'll get a GOOD RESULT in PMR
And so my friends too !
:)



Finally,
Shoutmix reply here.
=]



@Jane : Harloo viewed ur blog too :)

@Shireen Sau : Haihai :D

@Kexin : Hihi passed ur blog too o =]

@Pam,Peter,T : Helloo...

@LinFang : Haiii xD Whr got long time no see? lol Hahha.

@Faye : Haii ; Linked u too o ! xD

@Jiawen : Haha thx ohh ur blog too :) Linked you also le :D

@Yahui : Haihai Yahuii zai xD

@XiiaoLuii : ur blog leng too ♥

@Jessice : Yes i hav twitter and also facebook :)

@Jane : Helloo..Thnkiew ya, viewed urs too x)

@Chernov : Aiyaa next time baa Hahha. Now lazy o =0=



Okay byebye :D
Willing to wait for my iphone and tomorrow pacific day !

没有评论:

发表评论