2011年10月20日星期四

A wonderful Thursday ♥

Hai reader and i'm here again :)
And you're here again also. Hah. xD
Thnk all of you for keep supporting my blog oh ! :D

Okay fine.
B'cause of PMR has ended,
so,
there is no any reason for us to attend skul already.
HAHAHA
And my mum let me to stay at house !
Wohoooo*


I had made a dicision on which subject to study next year.
-> Pilihan D (Commerce with AddMaths)
So, how about you, my reader? :)


I'm soooo disappointer oh !
My dad had went to KL yesterday,
and will be back at Sunday.
So, my iPhone is getting far and far and far from me !
不懂何年何月何日才可以买到我的iPhone了 !
:((

Emm...
Anybody know iPhone 4s when will reach M'sia ??
I need to know it !
SAD SAD SAD !


Another thing.
My BFF -> Liang Fan Le
had sick !!
OH NO !
At here, i hope u can recover soon Okay ?!


And lastly,
I need your help !!
Help me click on these links before u leave Okay??
Please and thankiew ! :)

2. http://t.co/PNKctALb




Hope our friendship can last longer forever.

*Really need you right now*

Follow my twitter oh ! 

That's all for today.

Leave your comment after visit my blog.
Thnkiew and stay tuned !
:D



没有评论:

发表评论