2012年1月11日星期三

Back to blog :)


Hello all ! Dead blog for so long and finally i'm here again . == Ok fine. I'm 4C1 for this year and my class quite alot student . Zz . Erm quite ok lah like my groupmate much . My tablemate also one nice girl w/ nice handwriting. Omg i so zi bei TT . Ok laa that's all bah ? :) Everyday same class same time same action SAME LIFE ! Nvm ! Form4 New Life ! OMG i hate some teacher quite alot T.T Do you know that they will cause our exam to become so low marks ?? LOL WTF =( Thus , I'll work harder to achieve good result in next year's SPM , and this is my wishes ! Finally wish my dream come true bah ? And hope i can stay in 4C1 happily ! Good night reader :3 Feel free to drop here a visit again !


Good night again :3
Seriouly written by Yee Leng , the lovest blogger =]



#Currently like this so much :D

Facebook picture :)

没有评论:

发表评论